Cebollini Carpaccio is the boss in Bonfire Spire. He was Queen Goo-Lia's cook, but he was fired after the queen found raisins in the royal stew (one of your previous quests assigned by Slurpy was to put the secret ingredient, raisin, into the royal stew). After you take Slurpy's dish, turnip stew, to the entrance, he sees you and takes the dish from you and runs through the lava with rage. When you get the Boots of Hotwalk, you can walk over the lava to the garden getaway and confront Cebollini. After he sees you, you are to battle him for the first and last time.
- "Always start the battle with an appetizer!"
- "Still hungry? Time for the main course!"
- "There is always room for dessert!"
- "You can't give this to the queen! If I can't feed the queen, nobody can!"
- "What? How did you get over here? You are slime-less! No matter. This dish will never see the light of day. En garde!"
- Cebollini is a Fire element slime. He can very easily be beaten by a Water element pet. To most, he is not very powerful.
- Cebollini is the easiest boss to beat because if you manage to defeat all his stages in one try each, he can't use a single spell! This is very different than regular PvP.
- Most of his stages are very simple; one Angel's Fountain from pets like Aquariot, Tidus, Diveodile, Aureate, and others would be easy enough for the second stage to appear.
- His name is similar to cebollino, a Spanish word that means chives (vegetables to season cheese, etc.).
- He gets more damaged in appearance after each stage in his boss battle.
- He bases his stages on parts of a meal, unrealistic to most, however (appetizers, of course, start first, then salad & soup, the main course, a side, a possible second side, then dessert).
- There are three different stages when you battle him.