Chill & Char is a dual element pet. It learns Ice and Fire spells.
Chill & Char resembles a dual-headed dragon chimera of both red and blue scale coloration. It has rocky fragments on its front claws, chest, stomach, and tail. The fire head (right) has horns and a mane of flames, while the ice head (left) has a crest of icy spikes. The two bodies form in the back as a whole purple back.
"Chill & Char are inseparable! Their combo of ice and fire make them a great choice for all kinds of enemies!"
It doesn't evolve from anything or into anything.
Strengths and Weaknesses
This pet is strong to:
- Earth element pets (Bring to Firefly Forest for training)
- Ice element pets (Bring to Shiverchill Mountains for training)
- Storm element pets (Bring to Skywatch for training)
- Mech element pets (Easier to defeat Big Hex)
This pet is weak to:
- Water element pets (Don't bring to Shipwreck Shore)
- Fire element pets (Don't bring to Bonfire Spire)
There is currently no world named after Chill&Char, but there might be in a future update!
- This pet is confusingly weak to Fire, but has the Fire element.
- May be a reference to ancient mythical creatures like the Hydra, Dragon, Chimera, and a reference to a poem work of Robert Frost, "Fire and Ice".
- You must purchase it in order to have it.
- Astral is "weak" against Chill & Char, but they are not strong to Astral.
- It is the most expensive Epic toy yet!
- They are boys.
- It is released in Mid-November along with Tidus.
- It is the first Dragon Epic, according to the toy box.