Chill & Char is a dual element pet. It learns Ice and Fire spells.
Chill & Char resembles a dual-headed dragon chimera of both red and blue scale coloration. Two pairs of two eyes each have an indigo pupil and white sclerae. They have rocky fragments on their front claws, chest, stomach, and tail. The fire head (right) has horns and a mane of flames, while the ice head (left) has a crest of icy spikes. The two bodies form in the back as a whole purple back. The tail is rocky as well as the chest of the Epic Dragon.
"Chill & Char are inseparable! Their combo of ice and fire make them a great choice for all kinds of enemies!"
It doesn't evolve from anything or into anything.
Strengths and Weaknesses
This pet is strong to:
- Earth element pets (Bring to Firefly Forest for training)
- Ice element pets (Bring to Shiverchill Mountains for training)
- Storm element pets (Bring to Skywatch for training)
- Mech element pets (Easier to defeat Big Hex)
This pet is weak to:
- Water element pets (Don't bring to Shipwreck Shore)
- Fire element pets (Don't bring to Bonfire Spire)
There is currently no world named after Chill&Char, but there might be in a future update!
- This pet is confusingly weak to Fire, but has the Fire element.
- May be a reference to ancient mythical creatures like the Hydra, Dragon, Chimera, and a reference to a poem work of Robert Frost, "Fire and Ice".
- You must purchase it in order to have it.
- Astral is "weak" against Chill & Char, but they are not strong to Astral.
- It is the most expensive Epic toy yet!
- They are boys.
- It is released in Mid-November along with Tidus.
- It is the first Dragon Epic, according to the toy box.