Dyno Dig Oasis Quest
NOTE: This quest was removed from Prodigy, making this section invalid to help you upon your quest in Prodigy. See the Prodigy Zendesk for more details.
Once you beat the first quest, you get the shovel, which is used for digging up fossils and items from the Dyno Dig Game. You go to the spinning star with the spade, and tap it. Then, you proceed with the Dyno Dig. You can dig up gold, fossils, currencies, and equipment. As you go through the quests, your shovel level power increases. This means you can dig faster. The Dyno Dig Game costs 300 gold coins to dig for fossils. Once you click on the shovel button it will have a huge square like background with yellow ribbon tied around 3 visible wooden posts in the middle it has a square which has 3 buttons; the "Start!" Button with a picture of a shovel left to it below the start button it has a "How to Play" button with a star left to it. Below the how to play button it has a "Cancel" button and on the left there is an arrow in a circle. If you press the start button, Professor Scoog looks at you with his right hand on his monocle asking "Ready to start digging for fossils? It will cost you <gold coins> 300." Then next to it, it has a green "YES" button on the right of the button a green circle with tick in it below that button there is a red "NO" button with a red circle with a cross in it. If you press the "NO" button it goes back to that box in the middle with the Dyno Dig Game background in it. If you pressed "YES" then you have spent 300 gold coins then it will show a heading saying "Choose Your Boost!" Below it, it has 3 options. The "Walk faster!" Button with shoes/boots above it. In the middle it has a "More fossils!" Button with a bone above it.The right button is a "Dig faster!" Button with a shovel above it. However, if you are a member you can only choose one boost in a game. Non-members can NOT choose a boost. Once you press "Apply" or "None" you have a minute and a half to find as many items as you can.
- There is a glitch where players are able to stand on the house and trees as they would stand on the ground... this has been patched in later versions.
- It does not have a gem.
- Professor Scoog is now just a shop instead of a quest.
- The Museum has over 5 different fossils that you can create with fossils from Dino Dig - without member bonuses, it will take at least 30,000 gold (maybe less if you get lucky) to complete all the fossil displays.
- For every 3 items you dig up, you 15 more seconds to dig other items.
- When the quest existed, you don't move anywhere, Scoog brings the monsters directly to you.