Embershed is the evolved form of Infernewt. If you catch it, it can learn fire and storm spells.
Embersheds are rare in the mountains, as they spend most of their lives in caves, reading and perfecting many languages.
Burnewt → Singenewt → Infernewt → Embershed
It evolves from Infernewt at level 45 and doesn't evolve into anything. Burnewt evolves into Singenewt and level 20, and Singenewt evolves into Infernewt at level 32.
Weaknesses and Strengths
This pet is weak to:
This pet is strong to:
- Earth element pets (bring to Firefly Forest for training)
- Ice element pets (bring to Shiverchill Mountain for training)
There is currently no world named after Embershed, but there might be in a future update!
- It is the only pet with a fourth evolution.
- Embershed can rarely be found in the royal kitchen, mostly during questing for Slurpy.
- Embershed was meant to be more intimidating in appearance, but it got less scary in a distant update.
- This pet was meant to be the “legendary” monster, but Prodigy fixed that with the EPICs.