Embershed resembles a dragon, with a red body and orange wings. It has horns like a ram and amber eyes.
"Embersheds are rare in the mountains, as they spend most of their lives in caves, reading and perfecting many languages."
Burnewt → Singenewt → Infernewt → Embershed
It evolves from Infernewt at level 45 and doesn't evolve into anything. Burnewt evolves into Singenewt and level 20, and Singenewt evolves into Infernewt at level 32.
Note: This is the longest pet evolution in Prodigy.
Weaknesses and Strengths
This pet is weak against:
- Water element pets
This pet is strong against:
There is currently no world named after Embershed, but there might be in a future update!
- It is the only pet with a fourth evolution.
- Embershed can rarely be found in the royal kitchen, mostly during questing for Slurpy.
- Embershed was meant to be more intimidating in appearance, but it got less scary in a distant update.
- This pet was meant to be the “legendary” monster, but Prodigy fixed that with the Epics.
- This pet ties with Hotpot and Arachex (Calculations done before evolution).
- It has the second best stat only in POWER. Look at this guy.