Flora is the Master Wizard. She gives players quests and awards when you complete them.
- The Big Tree
- Stonefish Beach
- Fisherman's Pond
- Grassy Clearing
- The Crossroads
- Mountain Pass
- Firefly Crossing
- Mountain Gate
- The Old Road
- Old Road Remains
These pets can be found here:
|Pets||Evolution 1||Evolution 2||Rarity|
|Forest Neek||Forest Caller||Forest Creator||Very Common|
If you have come to The Big Tree, you can:
- Go Southeast to the Academy Entrance and/or Lamplight Town.
- Go West to the Firefly Clearing (not firefly crossing).
- Go North to the Pet-inhabited zones.
- Going North would bring you to Stonefish Beach, which only contains a single Cloaked Wizard that disappears permanently after you defeat it.
- Travel to the next zone called Fisherman's Pond. This contains three regular monsters and a Chest at the upper peninsula.
- Traveling far northeast will bring you to The Crossroads. There, you must choose to go one of two paths to travel deeper into the forest - Mountain Pass (left) or The Old Road (right).
- Traveling to the Mountain Pass brings you to fight one monster if you'd choose to travel south. However, sneak up north and avoid the monster if you wish. Go south to the Firefly Crossing, but you must pay the price of fighting the monster at the Mountain Pass. Go north to the Mountain Gate, a lonely area with a good amount of loot!
- Traveling to The Old Road brings you to an NPC who appears to the based off of a merchant, but he will only greet you and will not sell anything. There, defeat two monsters and move onto The Old Road Remains, in which you can defeat a multitude of monsters and Gerald as well!
This navigation includes all of Firefly Forest, and the adventures outside of Firefly Forest weren't listed.
- It is the only area that you can run into enemies without talking to the Master Wizard, along with Shiverchill Mountain, Skywatch, and Bonfire Spire.
- If you want to easily complete Shipwreck Shore, get Plant element pets.
- The only places you can get Forest Neeks is near Gerald, at the old road remains, or near the tree stump at the Firefly Clearing.
- There is a chance that 1 out of 1,000 evolutions will spawn in Firefly Forest. If you want to look for one easily then go to Skywatch.