Florafox resembles a fox. It is green, with a lighter underbelly, and black paws. Bulbs represent its ears and tail.
"Florafox can speak with nearby plants and trees by planting itself in the soil. The bulb on Florafox's tail produces a pollen that can heal any plant, no matter how injured or withered."
Strengths And Weaknesses
This pet is weak to:
- Fire element pets ( never bring to Bonfire Spire)
This pet is strong against:
- Water element pets ( bring to Shipwreck Shore for training)
It doesn't evolve from anything or into anything.
There is currently no world named after Florafox, but there might be in a future update!
- Florafox is an elemental Epic.
- It was added awhile after the Big Hex was released.
- Florafox hats and wands can be obtained by going to a merchant and trading in 12 copper coins for the Florafox Bonnet and 16 copper coins for the Florafox Wand.
- It is the only epic female (excluding epic dragons). However, they tend to be referred by it/it's pronouns, possibly making the Florafox one of the first nonbinary Epics.
- Florafox is made up of "Flora" and "fox".
- To buy Florafox, visit the store.
- Florafox is the second Epic to be made, according to the box.