Map of Lamplight Town on the right:
Home of the famous wizard social hub/landing hub (Town Square), this place has all sorts of wonderful things for wizards to do! It's also the birthplace of the Wardens. If you get to the map and press on the town, you will end up in the Town Square location, which is the heart of the town. During the Winterfest of 2016/2017, there is a guy named Howard Cornelius. The guys who are in the square are Boardy and Wheeler. Wheeler spins the Wheel of Wonder for you, while Boardy gives you rewards for the bounties you can do by completing bounties form the bounty board beside him. In the tutorial, Noot reckons that he will give you a full tour of the town, but he didn't. Try to get a full tour so you can earn an achievement. Here is how to get around Lamplight Town:
- Get to the town square. There's a Prize Wheel, Twilight Wheel, and Lamplight Furniture Merchant.
- Go west and you will find yourself in Vendor's Plaza. Here there is a clothes shop, and a hair style shop.
- Go southeast and you will be at the Market. Here there is a wand shop.
- Go south and you will be in the Lower Intersection. Here you can meet Boombox and do some robo-dancing.
- Go far south to get to the southern dock where you answer questions for Sir Vey to help update the game.
- Get back to the Lower Intersection and move west. You will be at Pet Park where you buy buddies at the pet shop. If you go west, you will be at Pallet Pass which leads to your house, but don't go there.
- Go east and you will be in the Coliseum. If you want to really get there, then go inside the building and face some brutal battles by random trainers/people/wizards.
- Go northwest again and you are at Northwest Court. Here you do nothing. There is a dragon statue there.
- Go north and you will be at Lamplight Outskirts. You do nothing here. However, if you go farther north, you go into Firefly Forest.
- Go northeast again and you will find yourself in History District, where there are two upcoming stores.
- Get back to Lamplight Outskirts and go north. You will be at the Academy Crossroads. Here you do nothing. If you go west, you will be in Firefly Forest but do not go west as it's not part of the town.
- The areas in step 11 and 12 are not part of the town. Go north of the Academy Crossroads and you are at the Academy Entrance where you meet the Puppet Master. There are empty pedestals there, and there used to be a bridge.
Well, getting around the town is finished. Hope this will be a good guide! Another good method of getting around is to map each zone.