Map of Lamplight Town on the right:
Note: The map is of the Starlight Festival, so it may be outdated depending on when you are reading this.
Home of the famous wizard social hub/landing hub (Town Square), this place has all sorts of wonderful things for wizards to do! It's also the birthplace of the Wardens. If you get to the map and press on the town, you will end up in the Town Square location, which is the heart of the town. During the Winterfest of 2016/2017, there is an NPC named Howard Cornelius. The guys who are in the square are Spinner and Wheeler. Wheeler spins the Wheel of Wonder for you, while Spinner spin the Twilight wheel for you between 4pm to 11pm. In the tutorial, Noot reckons that he will give you a full tour of the town, but he didn't. Try to get a full tour so you can earn an achievement. Here is how to get around Lamplight Town:
- Get to the town square. There's a Prize Wheel and a Twilight Wheel.
- Go west and you will find yourself in Vendor's Plaza. There is a clothes shop and a hair styling shop.
- Go southeast and you will be at the Market. Here, there is a wand shop.
- Go south and you will be in the Lower Intersection. Here you can meet Boombox and do some robo-dancing with your Tek-Y4.
- Go far south to get to the southern dock where you can answer questions for Sir Vey to help update the game and get prizes.
- Get back to the Lower Intersection and move west. You will be at Pet Park where you can buy buddies at the pet shop. If you go west, you will be at Pallet Pass which leads to your house, but don't go there just now.
- Go east and you will be in front of the Coliseum. If you want to really get in there, then go inside the building and face some brutal battles by random trainers/people/wizards.
- Go northwest again and you are at Northwest Court. Here you do nothing. There is a dragon statue there, it looks a bit like Keeper.
- Go north and you will be at Lamplight Outskirts. There are no shops or games here. However, if you go farther north, you enter Firefly Forest.
- Go northeast again and you will find yourself in History District, where there are two upcoming stores.
- Get back to Lamplight Outskirts and go north. You will be at the Academy Crossroads. Here you do nothing. If you go west, you will be in Firefly Forest but do not go west as it's not part of the town.
- The areas in step 11 and 12 are not part of the town. Go north of the Academy Crossroads and you are at the Academy Entrance where you meet the Puppet Master during the Tutorial. There are empty pedestals there, and there used to be a bridge.
Well, getting around the town is finished. Hope this is a good guide! Another good method of getting around is to map each zone or simply memorize every tile.