This is an important snippet of the Rules page. This is how people should comment. Please notify one of the staff if any rules are broken.
General Commentary Rules
- Respect everyone. This is a basic rule of life.
- Giving out any personal information is dangerous; you shouldn't do so unless you have the right judgement and genuine permission.
- No cursing, swearing, or harsh comments.
- Only constructive criticism should be given, as it's nice.
- No spam whatsoever. If you have a question or a doubt about what you should post, don't post it at all.
- Do not try to vandalize or edit someone else's comments, unless you have a good reason or you are a part of this wiki's staff.
- Please don't minimod.
- Don't let your chats/discussions go off topic.
- Please keep away from opinionated commenting for now, as most lead to spam.
- General rules apply. All rules below will now be reinforced.
- Please don't ask someone the level a pet evolves. The battle update as of September 13, 2018 changed all of the levels when a pet would evolve, so it is unreliable to check our articles. Please find out yourself on your own.
- It is only suggested that you comment to ask an important question about: the maintenance of the page, update information in relation to the article, or asking important questions about actually finding the subject in the game.
- Comments can be wiped clean from their articles, or "blanked", and a moderator cannot and will not restore the comments. Blanking is only done if there is seriously a problem with a specific article.
Blog Post Commenting
- General rules apply, with the exception of the opinion ban. You may express your opinions in all blog comments.
Blog Post Posting
- General rules apply.
- It is discouraging to see users other than staff members making blogs.
- Do not create empty blog posts as it is useless and pointless, you will face extreme punishment for doing that. It's considered spam. Useless posts like "Keep it up! I'll be watching!" or "I'm piggybacking on (so-and-so's) topic!" are not allowed. This is also considered spam.
- If you are trying to focus on a single person, put something on their Message Wall.
- General rules apply.
- Other people, besides you and the person you are talking to, can see your post. Nothing private should take place there.
- All spam comments (ones made to annoy, repeat, vandalize, etc.) will be closed.
- If you are gang-warning (this means that someone does something they shouldn't, and people, and you, all swarm to say that the person did something wrong and all people give warnings), just let one person, from the staff, do the job. Any gang-warners will be warned to quit gang-warning. This is usually also a sign of a group of people mini-modding.
Forum & Discussions
- You are now no longer allowed to use forums or discussions. You must use Discord instead. All threads will soon be removed from the forums.
- What is minimodding? Minimodding is when a non-staff-member decides that they can tell people or remind them of the rules. It isn't your job to do so and both the rulebreaker and the minimodding person would face either a warning and/or a three-day ban-from-chat/block sentence.