Below is a list of requirements that must be followed in order to receive the staff title and rights you want. This is also a snippet of the Rules Special Page.
Becoming a Rollback
In order to become a rollback, it actually can only involve a Bureaucrat (they can only give the rights), as it takes you in for your first step into becoming a staff member (maybe). Usually, this promotion is skipped until you graduate into an administrator. The following requirements are listed below:
- You have been on the wiki for a month or more.
- You have received the 5-day editing badge.
- You have made 500 edits.
- You accept a challenge from a staff member; if they give you one, you completed it in the time specified.
- You successfully spot (3 times in a row) an edit that needs to be rolled back.
Becoming a Chat/Discussions Moderator
In order to become these (in which they come together), is the normal first promotion, and is a step-up from rollback and regular user. It takes Administrators and Bureaucrats only to appoint you as one of them.
- You have been on the wiki for three months or more.
- You have received the emerald love badge.
- You have made 750 edits.
- You successfully complete two separate challenges from a staff member in the time allotted, not including the ones you did when becoming a Rollback.
- You successfully spot (3 times in a row) a misbehavior in a form of chat that allows you involved, without mini-modding of course.
Becoming a Content Moderator/Administrator
There is one admin spots. The minimum of admins are three. For the becoming an admin there is a code to crack on FlareonIsAwesome13's profile. If you figure it out, you will become an admin
In order to become these, a Bureaucrat alone can appoint them. They are used as rights combined, and never separate. However, there are exceptions to these cases (you can be a Content Moderator only, but not only an Administrator). The requirements are listed below.
- You have been on this wiki for many months; and/or as long as the old Bureaucrat retired.
- You have recieved the amethyst love badge.
- You have made 2,000 edits.
- You successfully complete three separate challenges from a higher staff member in the time allotted, not including the ones you did to receive any previous ranks.
- You successfully spot (3 times in a row) a severely damaged page that needs to be expanded, stubbed, deleted, or just fixed.
- Must have 90 badges or more
We are not open to any more Bureaucrats than one at the moment. You aren't allowed to unless you a given rights from the retiring Bureaucrat. Or if the bureaucrat is inactive for four months, there will be an election for a bureaucrat right. However, if the bureaucrat allows you to adopt the wiki, there will not be an election.