These rules are for the wiki's sake. Please do not break these rules otherwise you will be forbidden from editing and/or commenting.
These rules are one of the rules that must be followed so other people won't feel hurt or discouraged. This also includes how you edit the wiki. Which means:
- No swearing, or being rude to other contributors and admins.
- Do not do spam comments otherwise that will confuse others and prevent them from commenting on other important comments.
- Do not tell personal info. That is officially one of the most dangerous things in the internet.
Just because you have a right to edit doesn't mean you can say what ever you want! Editing is one of the most important needs of this wiki so please make sure that edit you have done has a right. After you edit a page, please tell us what you did in the summary. Do not edit others' profiles or that will be unfair. The only profile you can edit is your own profile. Keep note that you can not say he, she, or you while editing. Instead of saying those words please say "the player".
Types of Links
Purple links means it's a page that exists. (e.g. Pets)
Red links means that page does not exist. ( e.g. Please do not edit this link. )
If you want to see a list of links that need to be edited, please see Red Links.
Adding to Gallery
You can go ahead and add to the gallery, but as long as it has to do with Prodigy Math Game. Otherwise, it shall be reported as a spam and deleted.
These rules must be followed no matter what circumstances.
- Do not edit a page if it's uneccesary.
- Be kind to each other.
- You can edit pages if there is at least one typo.
- Don't spam.
- Do not hack into others' profiles.
- Do not put spams to anywhere on the wiki.
- You may not add opinion pages such as saying "This pet is the best." or anything else like that.
These rules you have an option to do or not.
- Find your way to find more info on certain pages.
- Work on one page at a time.
- Add more videos or pictures to the gallery.
- Cutting down long articles into shorter ones.
Thank you for reading this page. If you have any questions or comments on this page, please comment below.